Every village has its own market… They punctuate the week and are all at once an opportunity to shops, trade and find good local produce. Please note: the markets are held in the morning, with the exception of the Peyrat market. For early risers, it’s always a pleasure to escape the crowds.
- Mirepoix: Monday the biggest market in the region (and undoubtedly the most beautiful!) / Thursday, small farmers’ market around the market hall
- Lavelanet : Wednesday, farmers’ market under the covered market / Friday, large market on the Espace André Roudière
- Laroque d’Olmes : Thursday, market on Place Maurice Thorez / Saturday, market on Place de la Castillane
- Le Peyrat : Thursday evening, market under the covered market
- Léran : Tuesday to Sunday, market under the covered market
- Bélesta : Tuesday, market on Place de la Mairie